vimeologoFM

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Nonfilms - Roselyn



The video will open in a new window/tab.
You can also download the video here (mp4, 1.3 GB):
https://archive.org/download/eroticplay-rawfootage-roselyn/eroticplay-rawfootage-roselyn.mp4

Recorded in the early 1980's.

Well, this was a great start to what ended up being a two year project.  At the end of my grad imprisonment at the San Francisco Art Institute I had this idea of going up to people on the street in my motor wheelchair with a sign asking them to be in my film about real beauty, play and eroticism.  The film would contain nudity if they felt comfortable with that.  Would they give me their phone numbers so Linda could call them to set up shooting sessions in my studio?  Linda laughed, thinking people wouldn’t give me their phone Numbers.  But I came home with bags full!

And this was the very first session.  Needless to say, we were blown out at how free, joyous, erotic she was.  It set the bar for the next two years!  And, yes, I did all of my own stunts!  Of course I wore a neck brace for decades after this!  But it was worth it!

I got shit at the Art Institute for this!  Was this really art?  Moreover I was shooting with home video equipment on the six hour speed!  They told me nobody would watch videos shot like that!  Hey, I didn’t have money!  So I did what I could afford.  AND CHECK OUT THE STATS OF THIS!
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog