vimeologoFM

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Frank & Nina E.



The video will open in a new window/tab.
You can also download the video here (mp4, 855 MB):
https://archive.org/download/nina-e/nina-e.mp4

Recorded November 1984.

This was a video of a rehearsal /private performance which I then played with.  Nina was in my cast for quite a few of the first performance series at the university of California, Berkeley in the eighties.  She was amazing and free, without limits...  EXCEPT she had a thing about breathing in germs [apparently she was immune to germs via skin contact].  I'm flexible!  I suggested she could wear a mask /bandanna.  Apparently that was so effective that it protected her even when it slipped down.

At the time I was developing the concept of EROPLAY.  Nina was important to this development process, as were Barbara and Holly.
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog