vimeologoFM

Friday, March 6, 2015

Lava Rocking Erotica - The Jam



You can also download the video here (mp4, 457.4 MB):
https://archive.org/download/alsbar-jam-013098/alsbar-jam-013098.mp4

Al's Bar in downtown Los Angeles, Friday, January 30, 1998

So it was time for the jam! Most of the audience was gone. The floor was flooded with newspaper, chairs piled in front of the stage. I first collared the would-be artist and had him dismantle his sculpture. Then I had everyone who had stayed move close to the stage. THE CASIOTONES merged with THE CHEROTIC ALL-STARS. I loved vocally jamming with this huge band. But I will break down and get a head-mike before the next gig so I can dance while singing. We all jammed with Linda (this time clad only in a black see-through dress) as she read my poetry. Unfortunately the vibes weren't right to do the planned erotic ritual ... maybe next time!

More: http://www.eroplay.com/Cave/alsbar/alsbar.html

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog