vimeologoFM

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Gestures - Sierra



The video will open in a new window/tab.
You can also download the video here (mp4, 2.2 GB):
https://archive.org/download/gestures-sierra/gestures-sierra.mp4

Recorded in the early 1980's.

This is actually two sessions.  In the first session, she looks through my binder of my writings and press clippings [I usually showed my binder to people who I approached on the street asking them to be in my film].  She and I talk deeply explicitly about life, art, healing, erotic play, etc.  As we talk, we start to rub each other.

Cut to the second session.  We are on the mat.  I am nude.  She soon will be.  Gestures quickly fade away as a context.  We rub and talk within an aroused erotic intimacy.
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog