vimeologoFM

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Uncomfortable Zones Of Fun, February 4, 2012


The video will open in a new window/tab.
You can also download the video here (mp4, 2.8 GB):
https://archive.org/download/uzof-2012-02-04/uzof-2012-02-04.mp4

Recorded at Temescal Art Center, Oakland, California.

Ah, yes!  The new punked up flier worked!  It scared off the middle of the road people who want to be entertained, want a show for their night out, want to be passive with the illusion of risk within complete shells.  It may have scared off the good reviews in THE HUFFINGTON POST, etc.  But it did attract risk takers willing and ready to actively participate, explore, experience, experiment, improvise, play, etc.  So this night was very satisfying!  And people kept coming in all night!  I felt like a bartender!  The night kept going in different directions, sometimes in several different directions at once, all to the music of Kene-J [aka MY SON] and sometimes with Jason on sax.  We went through panic attacks, lame theater games, relationship fireworks which cleared some of the audience out, and into juicy erotic states.  I kept asking probing questions in my sit-down comic act on which several people commented.  I had a complex, deeply emotionally rich group of adventurous spirits to play with.  And I learned a lot.  For example, the guy who came off the street near the end of the three hours [he was just walking by and saw I was performing inside], informed me that in the 00s when he saw my jams in San Francisco, they called me THE KING OF THE LEATHER DISTRICT!  You learn something everyday!

More: https://eroplay.com/Cave/uzof/uzof-feb2012/index.html
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog