vimeologoFM

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Bob Madigan Memorial Hootenany & Seance, March 11, 2012 - Cherotic All-Stars set [ON-STAGE CAMERA]



The video will open in a new window/tab.
You can also download the video here (mp4, 1.0 GB):
https://archive.org/download/bobmadiganmemorial-allstars-031112/bobmadiganmemorial-allstars-031112.mp4

Recorded at Cyclecide Warehouse, San Francisco, California.

The whole night was magical.  But things really started calling Bob back from wherever he now is when Annie narrated slides [mostly of naked Bob].  And then the FLUFF GRRL remaining members with the ashes of Bob blew everybody away.

In our tradition, FLUFF GRRL members joined my CHEROTIC ALL-STAR BAND with a lot of other CHEROTIC vets for a huge jam which was the deepest, the most powerful CHEROTIC jam ever.  To start I sang DANNY BOY and BOBBY’S GIRL [of course I was nude] to Bob.  And then the musicians piled onto the stage and spilled off in front of the stage.  Nude Linda and Erika joined me and things got hot and explicit, and Annie helped Bob suck my cock throughout the jam!  Actually I saw Bob at different points of the jam.  Actually I had two shifts of hot babes singing with me [and Peppe].  At one point the jam seemed to be winding down.  So Linda and Erika got off the stage to get me down.  But the band didn’t want to stop [after all it might be the last time!]!  So Annie and Stacy sang with me [kept kissing me!].  We segued into some of Bob’s favorite songs.  Like always, the jam lasted until most of the audience had left!  I think Bob was impressed that we cleared a room one more time!

Frank Moore's Cherotic All-Star Band:
Michael Peppe
Stacy Fluff Grrl
Annie Krist
Mike McKevitz
Frank Moore
Linda Mac
Erika Shaver-Nelson
Jessie McKevitz
Jonathan Dyer
Jack Rogers Drummer (stage left)
Andy Henning Drummer (stage right)
Kay – toy instruments
Tomek
Bob Madigan (in spirit/ashes)
Theremin Barney

AUDIENCE CAMERA: https://archive.org/details/allstars-bobmadiganmemorial-audience-031112
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog