vimeologoFM

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Nonfilms - Paula & Frank



The video will open in a new window/tab.
You can also download the video here (mp4, 1.4 GB):
https://archive.org/download/nonfilms-paulafrank/nonfilms-paulafrank.mp4

Recorded in the early 1980's.

This was at the end of the last six hour tape of NONFILMS!  Yes, we have reached the end of the three years of shooting of NONFILMS!

In this, Paula and I talked very deeply about my work, art, theater, acting, and eroart.  I met Paula when she was our waitress at our favorite cafe.  She turned out to be a trained actress.  So I used her in my performance series at university of California Berkeley in the eighties.  [Btw, I just have a tiny fraction of my performances on video!] I tried to get my friend to cast Paula opposite me in his film C.  P.  But he accused me of having a fetish for strong, smart women!  He casted a bimbo who couldn't act for the lead and gave Paula a minor role but when the bimbo disappeared and I had to take over the director position, I beefed up Paula's roll, including a hot sex scene with me!  Unfortunately we here can not find the raw footage of that!
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog