vimeologoFM

Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Fuck The War Ball


The video will open in a new window/tab.
You can also download the video here (mp4, 3.7 GB):
https://archive.org/download/fuckthewarball/fuckthewarball-111701.mp4

Extreme Elvis, Xtian & Frank Moore's Cherotic All-Star Band
November 17, 2001
Burnt Ramen, Richmond, California

Well, this was the period when I was producing a lot of music shows at the infamous illegal underground punk club THE BURNT RAMEN. this was the last two acts of a very long show. Traditionally my band closed the shows. Also, traditionally I cherry picked musicians from the other bands of the night to be in my band. But this show the musicians kept leaving during the show [the club was in the most dangerous neighborhood]. So at this point when I was the next act, I had no band except for Xtian [aka Christian Lunch] and a flock of nude women. So in the middle of Extreme Elvis's set [which I consider one of the top five performances of ALL rock 'n'roll history!], I asked Elvis if I could borrow his band. So our two sets melted together! Btw, we performed in what normally passed for the GREEN ROOM there because that was where E literally pitched his tent!
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog