vimeologoFM

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Shaman's Den Jam - Frank Moore's Shaman's Den



You can also download the video here (mp4, 1.8 GB):
https://archive.org/download/shamansden-jam-102702/shamansden-jam-102702.mp4

Recorded October 27, 2002

with Frank Moore, Teresa Cochran, Russel Kline, Stephen Jones, LX Rudis, Xtian, John The Baker, and Kalib Duarte.

“Just wanted to share with you how much fun I had at the free-form jam.... Holy Shit! I’ve been looking for new musical experiences since I was knee-high to an ewok. Not to brag, but I’ve prided myself on being open and unconcerned about form, style, etc., always listening for that special something that would raise the hair on me’ arms. I’ve probably played hundreds of such “shows”, but I have never heard anything like what we all went through the other night!!! Wow!! Thanks for bringing it all together, man.” Russell Kline, bassist “Formerly the No-No’s”

Audio file download available here: http://archive.org/details/frankmoore2002-10-27
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog